Tuesday 3 June 2014

Doodling Continued...

30 May 2014 to 3 June 2014

So I was quite excited that I stuck it out and doodled for 21 consecutive days! - BUT then something strange happened on the 22nd day. I wasn't planning on religiously continuing with the doodling, but before bed I sat down and doodled - and I've doodled every day since. Now it seems like if I don't doodle I almost feel guilty??! 

The good thing is that it seems if you do something for 21 consecutive days it really does become a habit! I am well on my way to having a creative practice! *woot woot*

Here are my doodles...
30 May 2014 - This doodle somehow reminds me of a Lotus flower...


31 May 2014 


1 June 2014 - I really REALLY like this one!!


2 June 2014 - This doodle was done with my non-dominant hand and eyes closed. Afterwards I added the heart and coloured in the doodle.


3 June 2014 - I just love this sweetie pie!


May the doodling continue!






No comments:

Post a Comment