Monday 19 May 2014

Day 10 of Intuitive Doodling

Day 10 - 18 May 2014

Okay, weekends are really hard for me - when it comes to doodling - as I end up leaving it for the last minute... I guess on weekends my routine is non-existent, because we pretty much just "go with the flow" and that pretty much means that the doodling happens as an after-thought...

Last night it was my turn to do "doggy-duty" so I had to set my alarm for 02:00am, to take Meeko out for a wee. I wasn't too thrilled about it all - but I guess a "man's got to do, what a man's got to do"... Must say I have loads more appreciation for all the parents out there - I truly and honestly don't know how they do it???? Definitely no kids on my cards... I don't think I'll be able to do it - quite honestly! 

Tonight I got comfy on the couch, and worked on my doodle...



I also decided to show you guys my face *tee hee*


Here is a better picture of the finished doodle...


I really like this doodle and I think I'm going to use it as a starting point for a mixed media artwork. I feel that the image is quite soft and serene - yet it has a bit of spunk! Seeing as I got up last night, or should I say in the wee hours of this morning, to tend to Meeko it will be my husband's turn tonight! Seems like I'm looking forward to getting an uninterrupted night's sleep! 
Zzzzzzzzzzzz......

No comments:

Post a Comment