Friday 16 May 2014

Day 7 of Intuitive Doodling

Day 7 - 15 May 2014

Today I doodled with my non-dominant hand and my eyes closed. As it created a general feeling of unease when I did it yesterday - I figured I could benefit from repeating the exercise. 



I opened my eyes and added some colour with my dominant hand. I filled in shapes that looked like an eye and a nose, and continued from there...


Like yesterday - I really found the colouring-in to be quite relaxing. 


What I really like about the doodle is how the perspective changes - sometimes when I look at it, is seems' like the "cow's" jaw-line is on the left-hand side and at other times it appears to be on the right-hand side. Other than that I don't have very much to say about this doodle. To me it kind of resembles a "cow" and if I really have to find meaning - I guess one could say that it could be representative of my star-sign which happens to be the bull (Taurus).



No comments:

Post a Comment