Sunday 25 May 2014

Day 16 of Intuitive Doodling

Day 16 - 24 May 2014


Saturday!! Since it's weekend, my doodle almost didn't happen... but it's Day 16 and I don't plan on playing truant so close to the end. Speaking of - ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT!! (And NO I'm not hosting a SALE!) lol!

So today's doodle features a funky chicken and flying keyholes, (and a wandering mind)...?? And NO I have no freakin' idea... Only thing that I can remotely connect it to is maybe Harry Potter - but even that's a s-t-r-e-t-c-h! *wink wink*

On to a more serious note. I looked more intently at the doodle and this is what I 'see'. Flying and growth seem to be themes. I associate "flying" with freedom. Kind of along the lines of:
"Let your spirit and dreams take flight"
To me, dealing with emotional baggage brings freedom - The freedom to feel HAPPY! The freedom to love and accept ourselves unconditionally! And it is when we deal with issues that are anchoring us down, that we sprout and grow!


No comments:

Post a Comment