Tuesday 20 May 2014

Day 11 of Intuitive Doodling

Day 11 - 19 May 2014

Took my doodling outside again this morning... 


I really want to enjoy the Autumn sunshine whilst it lasts and the air is not too chilly... Autumn really is my most favourite season of the year. I love how beautiful the trees look with their multi-coloured leaves, and I always stomp over dried leaves because I enjoy the crunching sound they make beneath my feet. *smile* 

Aren't these coloured leaves just gorgeous??


This is how the doodle started out...


...and 30 minutes later it looked like this...


It kind of reminds me of a lion with a mane?? Maybe it's a reminder that I'm emotionally stronger than I think? One needs to be brave to go out and follow your dream - and I think even though I struggle with self-doubt a lot, there is a brave lion inside me - I just need to allow him to spring into being!

ROARRRRRRRR!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment