Thursday 29 May 2014

Day 20 of Intuitive Doodling

Day 20 - 28 May 2014

This afternoon I sat outside and doodled. The Sun was 'deliciously' warm on my back! Mmmmm.... 
Today's doodle started off with a spiral which in the end turned into an eye. I also realised that I kept changing the layout of the page while I was doodling. And now on to the doodle! 


A 'cute' fury monster! 


When I reflected on this doodle I sensed some rebelliousness - especially present in the coloured-in background. You will notice that I coloured-in in all directions, instead of creating a smooth uniform background. I kind of felt like this was my doodle and I didn't want to be restricted in any way!! The 'cute' fury monster (which I reckon represents 'Meeko') once again has sharp teeth, and the area around his head is red - and to me these are symbols of aggression. This is quite fitting as I was feeling angry...

Today I also realised something... Meeko is a puppy. He doesn't know how to act - which behaviour is acceptable and which behaviour isn't. We need to TEACH him. It was kind of like an AHA-moment!! *...smiling with relief...*

No comments:

Post a Comment