Saturday 17 May 2014

Day 8 of Intuitive Doodling

Day 8 - 16 May 2014

I sat outside this morning to do my doodle for the day, and to enjoy the warmth of the sunlight. I, once again, started off with my non-dominant hand and stared into the garden while I was doodling. I tried to clear my mind of all thoughts, and to just focus on what I was actually doing.


I then switched back to my dominant hand and I expanded on the doodle. I was quite enjoying myself but unfortunately my doodling was 'cut short' by the arrival of a visitor. I quite like the 'tribal like-face' that had started to take form - could this be a representation of my inner self?? Hmmmm... If I look at the doodle as a whole I can kind of see an animal-type body too? Perhaps this is what my 'spirit guide' looks like - if such things exist??


Even though I felt like my doodle was unfinished, I didn't want to go back and work on the doodle later on (as quite a few hours had already passed) and I felt that my mood had changed... 

No comments:

Post a Comment