Sunday 18 May 2014

Day 9 of Intuitive Doodling

Day 9 - 17 May 2014

This doodle almost didn't happen... Fortunately I have an awesome personal cheerleader (a.k.a. my husband), who edged me on tonight to do the doodle and blog post. What I've come to realise is that it is soooooooooo VERY easy to procrastinate - but if one just gets on with the task at hand, it's actually so easy to get something done - and the task doesn't get dragged out unnecessary. PLUS you don't get the opportunity to dog yourself later on for not getting something done! YAY YOU!

On to the doodle...


To me this doodle doesn't carry any significance, but I did find that I was pressing quite hard and that most of my lines were short and energetic. Definitely a little frustration going on beneath my surface... Perhaps it's time to tear up some newspaper?!

No comments:

Post a Comment