Wednesday 28 May 2014

Day 19 of Intuitive Doodling

Day 19 - 27 May 2014


I took advantage of the glorious sunshine today and sat and doodled outside. My doodle started off looking like letters...


...and then morphed into something that looked like a dress...


I filled it out, and am quite happy with the end result!


Of course "Meeko" wasn't far away... *wink*


 Today I didn't have a great day - to be quite honest. I felt angry and depressed! I'm at my wit ends with Meeko - he is biting like crazy and it hurts like hell! Today I told my husband that I don't want Meeko anymore - and that he should find a new home for him. I know I come off sounding like a heartless spoilt-brat, but those are my feelings... :-(

When I look at my doodle, I see isolation - I see a person 'stranded' (trapped) and balancing on top of some stones. Her arms are outstretched - in the one hand she is holding a broom - which to me suggest housekeeping, and in the other hand she seems to be holding a handbag - which might be representative of the outside world. I guess in order for me to feel better I need to introduce "balance" into my life. Sitting at home - day-in and day-out, is not a healthy situation...


No comments:

Post a Comment