Saturday 24 May 2014

Day 15 of Intuitive Doodling

Day 15 - 23 May 2014


My doodle for today...


While I was doing the doodle today I felt that the green was quite calming. I did however notice that my mind kept wandering, and that my thoughts were all over the place. Even though I haven't mentioned it - this week has been a difficult emotional week for me.  I don't want to elaborate too much, but I was reminded both of my "Ouma" and father - both who have passed. I have been able to deal with the passing of my "Ouma" , but am still struggling to deal with my father's passing. My dad passed away 4 years ago, but it still feels like yesterday...  

I also doodled my name: "Tracy", and I reckon it's time that I set "Tracy" free from this emotional prison ... because "I'm stuck in a moment, and I can't get out of it"... 

No comments:

Post a Comment