Tuesday 13 May 2014

Day 4 of Intuitive Doodling

Day 4 - 12 May 2014

Today I sat and doodled on the couch with a tray on my lap... 


Meeko was sleeping on the couch next to me and all went well until he woke up... He became very interested in what I was doing and starting chewing my pencils *sigh*


He even 'helped' me doodle - lol...


This is what my finished doodle looked like...


Today while I was making the doodle I really liked the sound the pencils were making on the paper - it was almost as if I was honing in on the sound. I found the 'scraping' noise to be quite comforting. 

I studied the doodle for a while, to try and make sense of it, and it kind of looked like flowers. I also noted the mix of hard and soft lines... All the flowers also had the same 'boxed-up' centre. So what did I make of it all? 

Well it seems like I feel 'boxed-up' and restricted, and I think it's because of my change in routine since "Meeko" arrived. We also didn't get much sleep last night 'cause he kept us awake, crying and howling, so I woke up feeling irritated and frustrated. This morning my feelings were all over the place and I think that's what the mix of hard and soft lines indicate. Because I didn't get much sleep I was in a foul mood and felt very teary at times. I also think I might be coming down with a cold. It kind of felt that I was neither here nor there...

Note to self: We'll definitely have to make a plan to get "Meeko" under control at night, so that we can get some quality sleep-time in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment