Thursday 22 May 2014

Day 13 of Intuitive Doodling

Day 13 - 21 May 2014

There is a slight chill in the air - which I guess is a forerunner of the Winter that is coming our way. It did seem to warm up in the afternoon, so I took my doodling outside once more - but this time I decided to hit the ground again. My butt wasn't too happy with me though - lol - nor my back for that matter. But it's all good - right?!


My doodle today really consisted of me just kind of scribbling with my pen. I really just relaxed and didn't put much thought into what I was doing.


Of course Meeko was there, right at my side and also wanted in on the action!



This is what my doodle looked like in the end...


I really found that the process of doodling had a relaxing effect on me today. I had ZERO expectations and the continuous back-and-forth motion I was making with the pen really helped to calm my mind. I can now also really see how doodling could turn into a meditative practice. Definitely something worth considering.

No comments:

Post a Comment